Make a Difference

Psychology students make a difference in others’ lives by engaging in the community and promoting research.

What are the principles of human behavior and experience? As a psychology major, you’ll gain a broad understanding of psychological theories and applications. Discover how the discipline of psychology impacts human lives as you  investigate how we develop from newborns to old age; as you develop approaches to help those suffering from a mental illness; as you optimize communities, schools and workplaces; or as you examine stress and stress-related health issues. The study of psychology will prepare you for a broad spectrum of human service and health service careers.