Masters’ Theses and Doctoral Dissertations
Recent topics of graduate student research include:
- Triple P-Positive Parenting intervention: Factors associated with practitioners’ use of the intervention in a state-wide adoption.
- Individual differences in adjustment of children in transient housing
- Promoting resilience of young children experiencing homelessness: Child, parent, and community approaches.
- Risk and protective factors for mental health challenges and risk behavior of youth experiencing homelessness
- Differential impacts of the Incredible Years-Teacher Classroom Management program based on young children’s risk profiles
- Peer assisted supervision and support and providers' use of Triple P- Positive Parenting Program