Dr. Lynne Baker-Ward
- Developmental Psychology
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 919.515.1731
- Lab: http://www4.ncsu.edu/~mkkoenig/
understanding the processes through which children come to interpret, remember, and share their salient personal experiences, children's testimony
- Ornstein, P. A., Baker-Ward, L., Gordon, B. N., Pelphrey, K. A., Tyler, C. S. & Gramzow, E. (in press). The influence or prior knowledge and repeated questioning on children’s long-term retention of a pediatric examination. Developmental Psychology.
- Cain, W. J., Eaton, K. L., Baker-Ward, L., & Yen, G. (in press). Facilitating low-income children’s narrative performance through interviewer elaborative style and reporting condition. Submitted to Discourse Processes.
- Baker-Ward, L., Eaton, K. L., & Banks, J. B. (2005). Young Soccer Players’ Reports of a Tournament Win or Loss: Different Emotions, Different Narratives. Journal of Cognition and Development, 6(4), 507-527.
- Fivush, R., & Baker-Ward, L. (2005). The search for meaning: Developmental perspectives on internal state language in autobiographical memory. [Introduction to the special issue on internal state language in autobiographical memory.] Journal of Cognition and Development, 6(4), 455-462.
- Cain, W. J., Baker-Ward, L., & Eaton, K. L. (2005). A face in the crowd: The influences of familiarity and delay on preschoolers’ recognition. Psychology, Crime & Law.
- Myers, J., Gramzow, E., Ornstein, P. A., Wagner, L., Gordon, B. N., & Baker-Ward, L. (2003). Children's memory of a physical examination: A comparison of recall and recognition assessment protocols. International Journal of Behavior and Development, 27, 66-73.
- Baker-Ward, L., & Ornstein, P. A. (2002). Cognitive underpinnings. In H. Westcott, G. Davies, & R. Bull (Eds.), Children's testimony in context: A handbook of psychological research and forensic practice (Chapter 2, pp. 21-37). New York: Wiley.
- Burgwyn-Bailes, E., Baker-Ward, L., Gordon, B. N., & Ornstein, P. A. (2001). Children’s memory for a minor medical emergency procedure after one year: Individual differences in recall and suggestibility. Applied Cognitive Psychology, 15, 1-24.
- Gordon, B. N., Baker-Ward. L., & Ornstein, P. A. (2001). Children’s Testimony: Review of Research on Memory for Past Experiences. Clinical Child and Family Psychology Review, 4, 157-181.