Dr. Frank J. Smith
- Industrial Organizational Psychology
- Professor Emeritus
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 919.515.1723
Human resource development, tools and technology for integration of diverse information for decision-making
- Smith, F.J. & Schwartz, S.J. Eds. (2001, in press). Human Resource Development for the Food Industry in Asia and the Pacific. Conference report for United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific.
- Bhandari, R. & Smith, F. (2000). Education and food consumption behavior in China: Household analysis and policy implication. Journal of Nutrition Education, 32(4), 214-224.
- Smith, F.J. (2000). Analysis and design of systems for monitoring and evaluation of research and extension services and impacts. Report prepared for the USAID/Bolivia, CONCADE project.
- Bhandari, Rajika & Smith, Frank (1997). Rural women in India: Assessment of educational constraints and the need for new educational approaches. Journal of Research in Rural Education. 13(3), 183-197.