Dr. Donald H. Mershon
- Human Factors & Ergonomics
- Professor Emeritus
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 919.515.1724
- Website: http://www4.ncsu.edu/~mershon/
Visual spatial perception, auditory spatial perception
- Mershon, D. H. (1997). Phenomenal geometry and the measurement of perceived auditory distance. Chapter 13 in R. Gilkey and T. R. Anderson (Eds.), Binaural and Spatial Hearing in Real and Virtual Environments. Mahwah, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum Assoc. Pp. 257-274.
- McGregor, R., Mershon, D. H., & Pastore, C. M. (1994). Perception, detection and diagnosis of appearance defects in fabrics. Textile Research Journal, 64, 584-591.
- Mershon, D. H., Jones, T. A., & Taylor, M. E. (1993). Organizational factors and the perception of motion in depth. Perception & Psychophysics, 54, 240-249.
- Little, A. D., Mershon, D. H., & Cox, P. H. (1992). Spectral content as a cue to perceived auditory distance. Perception, 21, 405-416.
- Mershon, D. H., & Hutson, W. E. (1991). Toward the indirect measurement of perceived auditory distance. Bulletin of the Psychonomic Society, 29, 109-112.