Dr. Adam W. Meade
- Industrial Organizational Psychology
- Assistant Professor
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (919) 513-4857
- Website: http://www4.ncsu.edu/~awmeade/
alternative methodological approaches to studying measurement invariance, Internet recruiting and selection
- Baranik, L. E., Meade, A. W., Lakey, C. E., Lance, C. E., Hu, C., Hua, W., & Michalos, A. (in press). Examining differential item functioning of the Rosenberg Self-Esteem Scale across eight countries. Journal of Applied Social Psychology.
- Meade, A. W., & Bauer, D. J. (in press). Power and precision in confirmatory factor analytic tests of measurement invariance. Structural Equation Modeling.
- Meade, A. W., Lautenschlager, G. J., & Johnson, E. C. (in press). A Monte-Carlo examination of the sensitivity of the DFIT framework for tests of measurement invariance with Likert data. Applied Psychological Measurement.
- Baker, B. A., Caison, A. L., & Meade, A. W. (2007). Assessing gender-related differential item functioning and predictive validity with the Institutional Integration Scale. Educational and Psychological Measurement, 67, 545-559.
- Lance, C. E., Woehr, D. J., & Meade, A. W. (2007). Case study: A Monte Carlo investigation of assessment center construct validity models. Organizational Research Methods, 10, 430-448.
- Meade, A. W., Michels, L. C., & Lautenschlager, G. J. (2007). Are internet and paper-and pencil personality tests truly comparable? An experimental design measurement invariance study. Organizational Research Methods, 10, 322-345.
- Meade, A. W., & Eby, L. T. (2007). Using indices of group agreement in multilevel construct validation. Organizational Research Methods, 10, 75-96.
- Braddy, P. W., Meade, A. W., & Kroustalis, C. M. (2006). Organizational recruitment website effects on viewers’ perceptions of organizational culture. Journal of Business and Psychology, 20, 525-543.
- Meade, A. W., & Kroustalis, C. M. (2006). Problems with item parceling for confirmatory factor analytic tests of measurement invariance. Organizational Research Methods, 9, 369-403.
- Dierdorff, E. C., Surface, E. A., Meade, A. W., Thompson, L. F., & Martin, D. L. (2006). Group differences and measurement equivalence: implications for command climate survey research and practice. Military Psychology, 18, 19-37.
- Meade, A. W., & Lautenschlager, G. J., & Hecht, J. E. (2005). Establishing measurement equivalence/invariance in longitudinal data with item response theory. International Journal of Testing, 5, 279-300.
- Meade, A. W. (2004). Psychometric problems and issues involved with creating and using ipsative measures for selection. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology, 77, 531-552.
- Meade, A. W., & Lautenschlager, G. J. (2004). A comparison of item response theory and confirmatory factor analytic methodologies for establishing measurement equivalence/invariance. Organizational Research Methods, 7, 361-388.
- Meade, A. W., & Lautenschlager, G. J. (2004). A Monte-Carlo study of confirmatory factor analytic tests of measurement equivalence/invariance. Structural Equation Modeling, 11, 60-72.